Friday, June 19, 2009


V TJEN AND I

ARE OFFICIALLY THE FLYERS
OF TITANS !
we can do extention now. hahaha.

I did my hockey test during pj today. partner with soph. not bad weh . coz soph and I can do the "scoop". hahahah. c.c.chong brought us out from the school and walked for 25mins. she asked us to swing our hands and move our butt.

I came out from the class and went to find the cheerleaders at hall since they said they're going to decorate the cheer board.
I wasnt ponteng k. I have permission to come out from the class after recess.
but jia tong and pei kee stayed in the class.
Juniors were practising pyramids. so we buat kacao at there, took some pichas, and taught those juniors.
then.v tjen did an elevator and for the very first time. she did extention successfully. I tried but on the first try I failed. haha. damn scary . at first I tot very syok la . but ended up screaming during elevator. Bo said I looked like as if i was going to cry .
I tried elevator liberty too. I tot why so easy la. but actually I was stepping on wai yee's head. I'm sorry wai yee. at last I tried extention again. hahahaha. i did it :D

grandma fetched me back from school. then fetched carmen at mc. we chat a lot lah coz we didn see each other as much as other cousins. then mom called my grandma's hp and she told me that

Fluffy gave birth to 5 bunnies again

3 white 2 black.

Soph going prom later. I gotta call her now bye !

No comments:

Post a Comment