.
I GOT A PHONE CALL FROM
.
THAILAND !!!
.
.
it was from ding !!!
she called me just to wish me selamat hari raya . : ) aww . how sweet .
They're having fun in Bangkok now . and I'm still in Ipoh celebrating raya ! tak aci betul .
They're having fun in Bangkok now . and I'm still in Ipoh celebrating raya ! tak aci betul .
they got 8th in the competition . anyway, congrats . and thanks for calling me from bangkok ! =D
I tot u guys bersyok-syok at bangkok until forget me .
actually its the second time they called me from bangkok .
they went there on the 17th, thursday and i tot of giving them a goodluck hug . so I asked ding to wait for me after school . but i couldnt wake up on that day so I did not go to school .
and yea, they waited for my hug me . HAHAHAHA . i'm so so sorry .
anyway, have lots of fun there . I'm waiting for my souvenir =P
No comments:
Post a Comment