I had a great day.
thanks alot to those who celebrate with me. and those who wished me.
well, titans come out from class to training everyday, for our performances. and we keep taking turn to be the flyer and base. when its my turn to be flyer, i went up to an elevator. and I wanted to try extention. so when I heard the counting 'ready ok, one two, down up !' i was like yayy going up ! but then , the most happening part is all of the cheerleaders started singing birthday song and brought a cake out from behind. btw, that was during recess and we were in bangsal. so most of the ppl in the canteen saw it. I started to cry when I blew the candle. and i asked them to give me a kiss on my cheek ! hahaha.
school dismiss at 1.40pm. but i called my dad to fetch me at 1.20pm.
A came to my hse around 2 smtg and celebrate my birthday. she even helped me to update my comp. she said that my comp has alot of things to update. == but still thanks.
night .. went for a movie with cousins. we watched 'cloudy with a chance of meatballs' . and for the very first time in my life, I wore high heels , on my birthday




anyway, I really really had a great day. thanks to y'all. =)
and thanks for the post bro. i read it.
No comments:
Post a Comment