Saturday, November 5, 2011

I think .. i kinda like my life now . I feel happy everyday . Surrounded by kids .. ballet .. and of course you . Alot of stuff happened after i started working at Dance centre . Good stuff of coz . I met alot of ppl . Diff kind of ppl . Its really fun chatting and playing with the kids . Maybe its because i love kids. Past few weeks .. i realized that i actually have a lil bit of feelings towards this guy .. We see each other at least once a week . He's not exactly my type but .. i like chatting with him . I mean, I still have the urge to meet him every week or chat with him everyday . Sometimes i really think that im dumb or what .. Wasting time on waiting for him to find me . And i dont think he feels a shit on me

( i posted this on 11th April 2011 )

and guess what . That guy is mine now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment