Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Soph's birthday

So its my best friend's birthday on 26th Nov. Exactly one month after mine. I dont really need a long post for her cause everyone knows how much i love this girl. I couldnt get her anything special cause im really busy studying for stpm. and I have Econs paper on the next day. Plus she wanted to celebrate after stpm. So, me and nicole treated her lunch at Black Canyon.

Birthday girl


We have hidden meaning for this photo Lol. 

Vongy went to find us too 



Two of the closest friend of mine.

Dear Sophia, I love you very much :) thanks for being a great friend. There's no one like you and i appreciate you as a friend alot. You care bout me alot. And we are able to read each other's mind just by looking at each other. And im very lucky that i found you. Guess how many people are actually jealous of our strong friendship heh.You're already like a sister to me. We're too comfortable being with each other that we dont mind farting in front of each other already. Like what i said long time ago, if you were a guy, i will definitely date you. I love you, i love you and i love you. Happy birthday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment