Saturday, October 27, 2012

19th birthday

 I celebrated my 19th birthday with Jin yan who share the same birthday with me. We had bbq at my house. And we bought ALOT of food. Couldnt even finished half of the food that me and jin yan had to plan a few more bbq to finish up everything. We invited our classmates, our boyfriend and I invited Sophia and Joe ann too.


 
 With the boyfriend.

The best friends

 with Shassi , Sanjay , Jing Siong and also Thaya

 Nicole Lee baked mine while Jin Yan's boyfriend baked hers




My first bouquet of flower from Vong heh. 

So my classmates shared money to buy this Nude'tude eyeshadow palette by the balm for me.
and i love it so much!! Thanks Nicole and Sophia for choosing this for me. Its probably because Nicole knows that i wanted to get a Naked 2 so badly. But THIS is really really close to Naked 2.

 Look at the colours. Arent they beautiful. I loveee it so much cause i normally use colours like brown or copper for my eyes.
 
 And it comes with a mirror too! 
and before I received this from them, they gave me a box of condom Lol. I knew they're gonna do that to me. Nicole bought me a bb stick which i simply said i wanted to get one in school Haha. Soph bought me a big box of strawberries from Singberry. and i received chocolates too. I feel so loved everything they bought are stuff that i love LOL.

Anyway. had lots of fun and thanks everyone for coming :)

No comments:

Post a Comment