did you watch cheer 09 on tv8 just now ???!!
yes yes ?? no no ??
Titans and Ember were on tv just now.
once they showed titans I quickly called someone. cause she's watching too. haha.
so I watch cheer 09 sambil on the phone.
quite shocked cause I tot they'll show the kl teams first.
I saw myself doing cartwheel . not bad . quite nice HAHA .
and my frens started sending me msg telling me that they saw titans and me on tv. lol
I'm pretty sure ur baby sudah half deaf.
ReplyDeleteCause I'm pretty sure you screamed and shouted during the show, and she on the other side have to tahan ur noisy-ness. Kesian nyer..
Bwahahaha. I'm like laughing and laughing throughout the phone u know. And she's like shouting and shouting. AHHAHA.
ReplyDeleteOmg. Don't so perasan lah you bee. Bwahahaha. Cartwheel nice wor. Eleh. XD
ReplyDeleteWah? U can laugh when she is shouting ah? If me, I would be giving her the -.-lll look d.
ReplyDelete