Monday, July 27, 2009

come back !

I lost my purse ! argh.
chloe m.s. gave me that purse during my 15th birthday. its my present !
and I sudah kena kao kao from my mom.
I think i can online almost every evening now since my mom doesnt let me to stay back and go to lib with vtjen they all anymore.
becoz she's angry bout the purse thingy i think. but tak kena mengena lor.
nevermind lah. maybe her mood will back to normal soon. haha.
anyway, I lost my money, ic, student card, beauty and the beast plaster, my standard 1 and form 3 school pic (so pretty u know T.T ) , post paid sim card ! , mcd voucher and starbucks voucher !
I put all those things in my purse
just give me back my ic, sim card and the voucher then I'm happy enuf. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment