Tuesday, July 7, 2009

-

everything back to the normal life.
study study study. getting scold from teachers for talking and not passing up hmk.
skipped school yday
I missed lots of lesson these few weeks cause of training but I dont really mind.
at least I have lots of fun and memories during cheer practice.
well, I didn say much during the feedback but actually I really miss you guys.
I dont know who to find to "key" together anymore. or tell someone that i'm going to fart .
where to find friends or teammates like u all lah.


the 40 routines.


3 comments:

  1. Hey.. you can always come and tell me you wanna fart... =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. then next year how? sms u and tell u meh. HAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahhaa.. I wont mind la... I will just give you the same expression I give you everytime you tell me that : -_-lll

    ReplyDelete