Sunday, October 7, 2012

LeonVong

Vong slept at my house last night. It always feels good when you have someone to cuddle to bed. His effort in making me smile so that i go to bed happily, one of the best feelings. But waking him up, one of the hardest thing to do. Which made me skipped my breakfast today. Ive never really blogged bout him so i guess this is for him? Basically, he is a very nice guy. We dont have big fights so far. He would never let me sleep unhappily. Dancing Gangnam style to cheer me up is smtg that i would never forget bout this guy haha. I mean who would imagine LeonVong doing shit like this to cheer the girl up. But sometimes, I do feel insecure and jealous. I have very low self-esteem. Which caused me to avoid seeing his friends most of the time. cause i dont wanna embarrass him? haha. Im not afraid of girls liking him, im afraid that he might prefer others than me. I dont mind how people see me or rate me , but if your boy doesnt see you as the best girl he has ever known so far, shit feeling.
 Anyway, nice guy, nice boyfriend, happy relationship :)

No comments:

Post a Comment