Friday, October 5, 2012

Smi grad night.


Im back again. Grad night was on 21st of September at Kinta riverfront hotel. Which also means Stpm is getting nearer and im gonna leave Smi soon. Honestly, when i first transferred to Smi, I really dislike this school and wanted to leave badly. I still do, not gonna lie. Everything was bad. But things got better each day, I have really nice classmates, less dramas compared to other class. Smtg i should feel grateful about. Nothing much happened in my form6 life. Vice president of Adams, Vice captain of Patrick house, Olahragawati, Got 1st place for merentas desa, 200m, 4x100m, high jump, and also 2nd for 100m.

My class, USA2
 Yin yee, Chai yeh, Nicole, Me, Joyce

 Winnie, Jin yan, Nicole, Me, Chai yeh
 

 went Indulgence with classmates and some other friends after that. we had no transport so me and nicole went there by taxi Lol.
 and thenn SOS with Nicole, Jeffrey and their friends.
 
 Nicole slept at my house. I still have no idea how she lost both of her earrings.

No comments:

Post a Comment